Makes 16 squares
This recipe is orignally by Jamie Eason but of course I couldn’t leave well enough alone so I changed it. I’ll give you both so you can decide for yourself.
- 1/3c stevia (I used equal maple syrup) *to swirl into before baking*
- 2 tsp cinnamon *to swirl into before baking*
- 1.5c flour (I used 1c oat flour 1/2c unbleached flour)
- 2 scoops protein
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2c stevia (I didn’t use this)
- 2 egg whites or 1 whole egg
- 1/3c greek yogurt
- 1c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
Preheat oven 350 – 8×8 pan for 28 minutes.
I accidently forgot about the swirl and threw all the ingridents in a bowl and mixed…. It still tastes good!
But if you want the pretty swirl… Leave the first two ingridents out (I don’t think maole syrup will work for this so you will have to use stevia or sugar Mix the dry first and the wet seperately then mix together. Pour in dish then swirl the cinnamon sugar mixture through!
That mixture on top is from my very first blog post the vanilla creme from my oreo pancakes!
- Plain Greek Yogurt
- No sugar added syrup